Responsible for coordination and control of order pickers and receivers and assists in the directing of daily warehouse work plan. Communicates special requests to picking team, as necessary in both shipping and receiving areas. Responsible for end of shift clean-up. Assists with warehouse activity coordination under the direction of the Warehouse Manager and trains warehouse personnel to ensure a well-coordinated order picking, receiving, and shipping plan.
- Assists with directing the day-to-day activities of the warehouse. Such activities include shipping, receiving, order selecting, and maintaining a high standard for our Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Communicate receiving errors and picking errors. Ensure that the errors have been fixed and inventory is correct
- Assist in researching picking concerns and respond to person that made the request with follow up and document the conversation.
- Responsible for ensuring equipment paperwork is completed by all staff, equipment issues are communicated to appropriate staff and equipment is being maintained safely.
- Responsible for assisting in warehouse safety programs by providing a safe and clean workplace for employees within the regulations of OSHA local and state regulations.
- Suggest equipment requirements and replacement to the Warehouse Manager in order to upgrade and maintain warehouse productivity and efficiency.
- Acts as replacement for the Receiving Supervisor during vacation periods, or when the Receiving Supervisor is unavailable for to address warehouse concerns (staff meetings, etc).
- Responsible for aiding and supporting a productive labor climate in the warehouse operation.
- Assist Warehouse manager in the ASAP program and ensuring that Safety is a Top Priority in daily operations
- Assist/Write 90 day and Annual Reviews. Warehouse Manager will assign.
- May perform other assignments as directed by management.