TITLE: Retail Sales Assistant
SUPERVISED BY: Retail Sales Manager
STATUS: full-time, non-exempt, days may vary and must be able to work weekends
LOCATION: Clackamas, OR
This position will assist the retail sales team as needed. Employee will call customers on a daily basis to take orders. Employee will assist in other operational duties as assigned.
- Courteously receiving customer requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes or adjustments, and cancellations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of produce commodities and be capable of providing expert consulting to our customers.
- Cover sales rep call lists when needed.
- Use Retalix operating system to retrieve customer information, stock status information, order status, printing pick tickets for the warehouse crew, and receive product into inventory.
- Screen invoices to ensure accuracy and make any necessary corrections.
- Assist salespersons with communication of customer’s needs, administrative tasks, and any special projects.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and fellow employees.
- Must be punctual and have excellent attendance.
- Responsible for Quality and Food Safety.
- Walk warehouse checking product daily.
- Other duties as assigned.