TITLE: Food Service Sales Rep
SUPERVISED BY: Sales Manager
STATUS: full-time, exempt, days may vary and must be able to work weekends
LOCATION: Clackamas, OR
This position is responsible for coordinating the activities of produce sales to insure satisfactory sales and profits for the company. Addressing the needs and insuring the satisfaction of our customers. This includes assigned customers, as well as, the accounts of other company salespersons.
- Keeping up-to-date of market conditions and new items
- Pricing strategies—developing price/order guides
- Meeting all company and sales profit objectives
- Maintain a sound working knowledge of all markets and growing conditions.
- Make presentations of profitable programs to potential and existing customers.
- Notify and assist buyers, operations and sales support persons by communication of customer's needs and preferences.
- Maintain effective, professional relationships with retailers, vendors, and fellow employees.
- Organize and provide assistance for special sales and promotions.
- Assist in departmental resets and grand openings when called upon.
- Participate in special projects deemed necessary and well-being of the company.
- Attend all sales meetings and appointments, (be on time, punctual).
- Responsible for individual accounts sales and gross profit.
- Make sure all orders are submitted before scheduled cut off times.
- Responsible for processing and turning in credit memos, responsibility forms and other job related paperwork within the set time lines.
- Walk warehouse-checking product at least twice a day
- Responsible for Quality and Food Safety- Other duties as assigned