Outside Sales - Food Service
Maintain a set of current restaurant and food service accounts in specific territories, source new business, work with insides sales and management team on providing the best service possible to our customer base.
Essential Responsibilities Include but Not Limited To
Maintain a sound working knowledge of all markets and growing conditions.
Make presentations of profitable programs to potential and existing customers.
Notify and assist buyers, operations and sales support persons by communication of customer's needs and preferences.
Maintain effective, professional relationships with restaurant owners, retailers, vendors, and fellow employees.
Organize and provide assistance for special sales and promotions.
Participate in special projects deemed necessary to the operation and well-being of the company.
Responsible for individual accounts sales and gross profit.
Make sure all orders are submitted before scheduled cut off times.
Responsible for processing and turning in credit memos, responsibility forms and other job related paperwork within the set time lines.
- Walk warehouse,checking product regularly.
- Pursuing new accounts / cold calling weekly
- Call on existing customers
- Phone selling
- Keeping abreast of new items and market conditions
- Pricing stragegies / develop specific customer pricing
- Meeting sales objectives t
- Attend sales meetings daily
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes
- Competitive pay exempt/salary position.
- Monday-Friday and flexible to attend special events as needed on weekends
- 90 day performance-based review
- We recognize and reward hard work and commitment. Supplemental retirement plan through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Vacation pay, paid holidays, pre-tax commuter benefits, and free onsite parking
- Employer paid College Program
- Sick leave
- 401(k) available
- Health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision