Charlie’s Produce - Who We Are
Charlie's Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Boise, and Los Angeles. The secret to our 40 years of success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth.
Charlie's provides a healthy employee stock ownership program, competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance plans. And our newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition to our employees and the dependent children of our employees after 1 year!
7am - 3:30pm / Tuesday-Saturday
Under limited supervision - performs a variety of semi-skilled work, specifically entry level maintenance duties
Essential Responsibilities Include, and Are Not Limited To:
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes:
• At least one year of previous building maintenance and facilities experience preferred.
• Valid driver license
• Ability to work OT as requested by management to complete special projects
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs frequently
• Ability to work in a refrigerated warehouse
• Ability to safely work from ladders and lifts of various heights
• Ability to work in the outdoor elements as the job needs arise
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an essential employer and key contributor to our community’s food distribution chain, we will follow all state and federal guidelines on vaccination mandates, allowing for an accommodation for those that qualify.