Click column header to sort
Schedule is Sunday through Thursday, 6 PM-2:30 AM.
Technicians are responsible for cleaning an industrial kitchen and food processing facility. Technicians are responsible for the daily sanitation of floors, processing equipment, knives, buckets, etc. This position works closely with the Quality Control department to ensure all USDA and HACCP requirements are met on a nightly basis. Position requires worker to perform any combination of the following tasks to maintain sanitary work area of food production facility: Cleans floor of production area, by removing garbage, moving floor mats, picking up food items, and tearing empty cardboard boxes. Uses high pressure water hose to pre-rinse all machines, tables and work surfaces from top to bottom. Soap clean and scrub all work surfaces, machines, and implements using nylon brushes and abrasive cleaning pads. Rinses all work surfaces and equipment. Spray sanitizer on equipment, work surfaces, and floor. Cleans and sanitizes barrels, utensils, and pans using the same process. Cleans and removes debris from drains and drain pits. Empty trash and debris from containers and place in totes. Use pallet-jack (electric or manual) to move tote to the garbage disposal area. Use forklift to dump totes.
Responsible for sweeping the floor and keeping the floors free of garbage, maintaining the disposal area, and hosing down forklifts and equipment in the garbage disposal area.
Responsible for Quality and Food Safety.
Hand Packager must ensure produce items are packaged in accordance to customer's specifications (eaches/weight) while meeting quality and productivity standards.
Essential Responsibilities Include but Not Limited To
•Reviews assignment sheet and reports to appropriate work station
•Applies lables as necessary to individual containers
•Folds/Tapes corrugated boxes
•Fills individual containers (bags or boxes) wiht specific quanitity or weight of produce item or items
•Weighs individual packages to verify that the correct weight/amount of product is enclosed
•Sets packaged items in totes maintaining a FIFO (First in first out) dating system
•Sorts tomatoes. Removes tomatoes that are production grade and places in separate box designated for processing
•Place/stack trays of finished product on to pallet
•At end of shift, the employee is responsible for cleaning the work table and surrounding area. This includes wiping down table with a rag and sanitizer and sweeping floor
•Other duties as assigned
Schedule is currently full time Sunday through Thursday due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. After the complete reopening of the state, the schedule may vary.
Monday through Friday, day shift, eveing and weekends as needed
This position is responsible for coordinating the activities of produce sales to insure satisfactory sales and profits for the company. Addressing the needs and insuring the satisfaction of our customers. This includes assigned customers, as well as, the accounts of other company salespersons.
Essential Responsibilities Include but Not Limited To
- Maintain a sound working knowledge of all markets and growing conditions.
- Make presentations of profitable programs to potential and existing customers.
- Notify and assist buyers, operations and sales support persons by communication of customer's needs and preferences.
- Maintain effective, professional relationships with restaurant owners, retailers, vendors, and fellow employees.
- Organize and provide assistance for special sales and promotions.
- Assist in departmental resets and grand openings when called upon
- Participate in special projects deemed necessary to the operation and well-being of the company.
- Responsible for individual accounts sales and gross profit.
- Make sure all orders are submitted before scheduled cut off times.
- Responsible for processing and turning in credit memos, responsibility forms and other job related paperwork within the set time lines.
- Attend all sales meetings and appointments, (be on time, punctual)
- Walk warehouse-checking product at least twice a day
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes
- Competitive starting pay
- 90 day performance-based raise
- Yearly review with possibility of increase based on performance and tenure
- We recognize and reward hard work and commitment. Supplemental retirement plan through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Robust employee assistance program (EAP)
- Vacation pay and paid holidays
- Employer-covered College Program
- 401(k) available
- Health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision
Employee will work in a food processing facility working on a production line team to create finished good products. This position requires the uses a knife and pruning tools to peel, slice, and chop produce. They also wash, measure, sort and package the cut produce in pre-labeled containers. Responsible for preparation, presentation and service of food service items according to prescribed recipes and/or special requests and presentations. This is a part time temporary position with the potential to develop into a full time year round position.
1. Timely and accurate completion of paperwork
2. Good customer service skills
3. Practice safe driving techniques
4. Deliver produce by deadline
5. Keep vehicles up to company standards
6. Occasional Warehouse duties
7. Responsible for Quality and Food Safety.
8. Other duties as assigned
• Medical Plans with UHC and HSA/FSA available
• Vision with hardware replacement yearly!
• ESOP-Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Holiday Pay
• College Tuition for all employees and their dependents
• On the job training
• Year round full time employment
• Employee appreciation events
Position requires performing any combination of the following job tasks:
• Meets with dispatcher for route and product information (manifest) for days deliveries
• Completes visual and hands on inspection of delivery vehicle (Tractor/Trailer)
• Checks vehicle oil and water levels, tires, blinkers, leaf springs, horn, headlights, and flashers for proper operation. Loads hand truck and/or pallet jack in truck
• Notifies dispatcher of departure time and first stop
• Drives to customer location, either a retail location or general food service
• Backs into loading dock or pulls into loading zone
• Checks in with customer and receives instructions on where to drop product
• Unloads pallets of product and transports using electric pallet jack to customer desired location
• If requested, driver will down stack product from pallet
• Uses hand truck to move individual boxes at certain stops
• Receives signature on invoice
• Loads pallet jack back on truck with empty pallets
• Loads returns on truck
• Drives to next stop and repeat
• At end of shift, returns paper work to dispatcher
• Off loads pallets and pallet jack. Unhooks trailer at dock, and drives tractor to parking area for semi tractors. Install and remove tire chains as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Facilities Tech is responsible for maintaining and repairing various areas of our Warehouse and Processing building, which includes refrigeration, HVAC, basic mechanical motors, painting, carpentry etc. The person will also assist in the building electrical/plumbing repairs and other general maintenance issues. This position is accountable for clear, timely communication and paperwork to ensure the highest safety practices for the warehouse, for the preventative maintenance of the entire warehouse including forklifts, machinery, and miscellaneous projects and for the continued maintenance of the building in its entirety.
- Perform daily tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Create and implement a preventative maintenance plan
- Perform mechanical and refrigeration duties
- Maintain building and machinery maintenance
- Attend monthly safety meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Charlie's Produce is looking for a Night Shift Order Selector that is a team player to provide the best customer service to our customers. This position is full-time, 35-40 hours per week.
We offer competitive wages and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), employee profit sharing program, short term disability and life insurance to full time employees.
TITLE: Night Order Selector
SUPERVISED BY: Warehouse Night Supervisor
STATUS: Full-time, non-exempt
SCHEDULE: 6PM to 230AM/ nights may vary-must be able to work Sundays
LOCATION: Anchorage, Alaska
Picks orders according to pick ticket with particular attention being given to speed, quality and safety.
Pull orders, stage and build pallets, shrink wrap and load onto the trucks for delivery. Must have sensory capabilities to avoid accidents as warehouse environment involves fast moving forklifts and power jack equipment.
High school education or 6 months or more of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employee will work in a food processing facility working on a production line team to create finished good products. This position requires the uses a knife and pruning tools to peel, slice, and chop produce. They also wash, measure, sort and package the cut produce in pre-labeled containers. Responsible for preparation, presentation and service of food service items according to prescribed recipes and/or special requests and presentations.